Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday Morning

G'day from the Bay! Up early and ready for lots of details today. I'm planning to meet with Conrad Velasco and a lady who works with an interdenominational organization called 'International Aid'. They are in the Kiln (pronounced KILL) and working on some sheds for families. I've also got to head to Morrell foundation and make certain I can house all of my college spring breakers. At this point I've got 3 groups overlapping on 2 weeks almost 100 students- it'll be just like herding cats! Blessings-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that God is in control. He works all things together for our good. Even when we are overwhelmed with all that he puts before us,He promises that He will never leave us or forsake us, and that He will complete that which He has begun. Praise be to the Lord who loves me and provides more than I can ask or imagine!