Monday, February 06, 2006

Home selling & tooth fixin'

This week I'll be in Memphis til' Tuesday afternoonish. We are painting our home in Memphis to sell it and trying to take care of details accompanying that. I also had a tooth crack in half last week while at the conference et al. It seemed hardly worth mentioning while dad was having his heart trouble, but today I'm scheduled to have something done to it- I hate dental work! Blessings to all- Crazy schedule for the end of the week- Here's how you can be praying: 1.) Kevin Teasley is flying in this week to make plans for the Wake Forest RUF trip in March. 2.) Pray for Bob & Mary Lee Bolitho who will be joining the work in April- life details of moving to the Coast for 2 Years! 3.) Pray for Katie Pennock who is travelling to Bay St. Louis on Thursday to consider working with us at LPC 4.) Pray for MNA and their work on the Coast and it's integration with LPC- they are vital to the relief efforts and a great encouragement to this ministry 5.) Support raising 6.) Larroux home selling- this is a HUGE need!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gene Jon Shawn Jean, Hope you are well. Encouragement, encouragement, go git 'em...God is good. I have appreciated being able to keep up with you through your blog...thanks again for taking the time. I am out here; holler if you need me. Tell yer momenem Hay. Love and more encouragement. Bob Garrett

Anonymous said...

Jean, keep posting. I'm on this site daily. See you in a month!!!
Colton Cockrum