Sunday, October 22, 2006

What Happens in the Bay Can't Stay In The Bay

It was a good day today sharing what God is doing in the Bay. I was able to speak at my home church Willow Creek (Orlando not Chicago). The senior pastor, Pete Alwinson, was away and while I really enjoy Pete's preaching whenever he is not there Steve Brown is. Steve is one of my heros and it was a joy to be there this morning with him. He teaches at RTS Orlando and has a Nationally Syndicated Radio Broadcast. You can check him out at www.keylife.org I spoke at the three services and was able to talk with a lot of people about our work. It truly is an infectious report, not because of what I said but because of what God does. You can see people light up knowing that there might be more to what they experience...and they want some of it. There was talk of setting up several trips between now and April. I was also able to connect with people who are connected with people who can give us stuff-like construction materials; carpet, tile, laminant flooring,etc... Please continue praying. I have three appointments tomorrow.

No comments: