Monday, August 14, 2006

Confucius say....

What exactly does it mean that a Chinese resturaunt is telling me that I will be 'hungry' soon and should order a 'takeout now'? It would seem to make sense if I wasn't already IN the resturaunt, but c'mon. Instead I have decided to simply take the lucky numbers as the real 'fortune', Louisiana lottery watchout! Thanks to Emily Schmidt (intern, Nebraska) for taking the close up at the last intern lunch at Chopsticks, our favorite local Chinese resturaunt! It was a favorite hangout for the interns and a definite favorite of mine- I love Chinese food and already miss the lunches with the 'terns! P.S. Hey terns Los Tres Amigos opened in the Bay yesterday....there was a huge wait, but in your honor I'll always show up at 9 p.m. and be rushed into ordering, number 56 right? Viva la Mexico, but you know what I really love- general Tee-Sooo at Chopsticks!!

2 comments:

hales said...

i would really flippin love to have a egg role right about now.

charles.clowers said...

have you been waxing???