Friday, August 04, 2006

KOZI and VOLLEYBALL

To those of you who have been in the Bay and haven't had some of the great chicken that the fine folks from "palmertree pres" cooked, I have to tell you that you've missed out. We also got the new volleyball court in place. It's also a sand pit, in case we need sandbags filled up. I only played a couple of volleys, but I can tell you that it's going to be a fun, new feature to your stay at Lagniappe. Photo's will come soon. Keep us all in your prayers, we've got colds (Chapmans) and as the summer winds down, we are realizing how tired we are. I'm looking very much forward to the break coming up. I can't wait to spend a couple of days resting... Might even go to the beach somewhere. Please also pray for Kelly Moore in her upcoming surgery. Also, another milestone in the offices, doors, and HVAC. Interns: POST SOME PHOTOS!!! Thanks to all of you who have helped make those offices happen. I don't know what to do with A/C and a door. The phone system got finished up today as well. Paul (the phone guy) got the stuff programmed so that I can hit a button, and page the "tern" office, or the kitchen... I know that is common place for many of you, but for us, its like a Rolls Royce.

No comments: