Sunday, September 03, 2006

Missin' Me Some Terns....

Okay, here's my personal post of the day...It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and I just couldn't resist giving a shout out to everyone who plugged back into the matrix and is gone from this summer! Tom's face sums it up well- You wouldn't believe LPC right now- I'll blog some photos tomorrow- you will really NOT believe it, the place looks great and you had so much to do with it! We still have Rynnie with us and that is a joy! You would LOVE Ruth (an R.N. who is interning with us until December and ate lunch with the family today). Aunt Kitty is working 2 days a week at LPC and in a strange time warp of the universe Conrad conjacked himself back to South Carolina to help with Hurricane Ernesto- I'm not kidding. Special kudos to the Furnace girls- and yes, pappa bear is coming to Furman on the weekend of Parent's Weekend (no one get too jealous, I was already scheduled to be there for a conference all weekend). On a side note I may get to see Dave and Haley in a couple of weeks- I'm about to head to Conneticut to see my cousin Paul who lives in Gardiner, N.Y. and make a 1,450 mile motorcycle, head-clearing, ride back to the Bay. I'll give you more details as they become available. I'm trying to route through Tuscaloosa, Knoxville, Memphis, Lexington, K.Y., Washington, D.C., Morgantown, PA- HELLO Kenley & Sarah! I really miss you guys, thanks for the pictures- I can't wait to see you again! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean:
If you need a place to stay while you are traveling thru Tennessee you are more than welcome to hang out with the Dalrymples. We are only about 20 or so miles off your beaten path to Knoxville. We would love to have you. Doug and Becky

Anonymous said...

when are you going to be coming up? i'll be giving you a call very soon to talk about it. is it after the conference? yeah... i dont own any kakis to wear to that thing. mind if i just wear some scrubs?... i think it woul represent lagniappe the best. think about it... we can show them that everything was lost in the storm... even our kakis.
big barbie