Sunday, July 15, 2007

So I'm new

Hi my name is Sarah Denton, and I am the newest Lagniappe staff member. I am from Fort Worth Texas, but I just graduated from Furman University in Greenville South Carolina and moved to Bay St. Louis Mississippi! I'm in the process of creating my official job, but the main idea is recruiting support: teams, prayer, and finances. I am in over my head, but incredibly blessed to be here!!!! I was an intern last summer and worked in the tool crib, and then worked the tool crib again for the months of February and March. I have been incredibly blessed by the staff here, and I have been drawn by the Gospel at work here. I love this place more than I ever imagined; a year ago today I never would have told you I would live anywhere near Mississippi. I am a mountain girl, with no construction skills, but God has a way of putting me in these positions to remind me of my need for Him. I am thrilled to be here, and hope to meet ya'll if you come down!!! Or maybe I'll see you on my recruitment travels. Till then, I covet your prayers for a combination of diligence and trust as we put this job together!!! This is me learning to trade steak for sea food, I'm learning to love the coast!!!

No comments: