Sunday, June 18, 2006

Another Thank you and Answer to Prayer

  Late Tuesday night around 11 P.M. in pulls a truck with two very large freezers. We at Lagniappe were blessed with two gifts from Masterbilt of freezers. I was just out of the shower and on my way to bed but yet I don't know if I have ever been so excited to jump back to work that late at night. It may have been the fact that earlier that day some of the staff here at Lagniappe, including myself had to unload a full trailer load of rotten food which most of it was chicken. This was due to the freezer trailer we had not being very reliable, but that's a whole other blog. It was also another answered prayer. God continue to provide for us and we are extremely grateful for the folks at Masterbilt's generous gift. We could not make it happen without the help and donations. Thank you again Masterbilt. Posted by Picasa

No comments: