Wednesday, May 17, 2006

  Hello everybody, I'm Tom Hart, not Jordan, making a special guest post on the blog. Today, I was the first Lagniappe intern to arrive at the Gulf, and what a day it was. When I woke up this morning my plans were as follows: make the six hour drive from Georgia to Bay St. Louis, get moved in and cozy in my new abode, and maybe take a nap. The only thing I was right about was the six hour drive. When I pulled into the parking lot at Lagniappe, Andy greeted me with, "Hey Tom, park your car over there in get in the truck." Seven hours later I was exhausted, filthy, and satisfied by a full day's work. It's hard for me to believe that less than two weeks ago I was taking a history final. This summer is gonna rock. Top 5 occurances of my first day in Mississippi: 5. I haven't gotten this dirty since my seventh grade birthday party. 4. I got to fed delicious Cincinnati chili thanks to Miss Karen. 3. I drove the Skid Steer. 2. I watched Jean Larroux swing like Tarzan on a chain hanging from heavy machinery 1. I spent seven hours of quality time with Jordy! Posted by Picasa

No comments: