Thursday, October 25, 2007

A visit with Ryn in Williamsburg and My new Grandson, Nathan

I enjoyed an all too brief visit with Ryn, a former Lagniappe intern and often returning volunteer, on September 28, 2007. I enjoyed meeting the William and Mary RUF campus minister over a cup of Starbucks. Ryn then gave me a tour of the ancient campus of William and Mary. I enjoyed the lovely fall weather and the beauty of the campus. Thanks, Ryn, for taking time to make my brief visit a highlight of my Virginia trip. The reason for my trip to Midlothian, VA was the birth of my grandson, Nathan Christopher Barrick. Here is a close up of this dear covenant child. I miss him and his brother and am thankful for the time spent with them.

2 comments:

Roberdeau said...

Barb, you're always welcome to visit the wonderful campus of Mississippi State University! :)
You'll get the same treatment!

Juice said...

RYYYYYNNNNNN!!!!!