Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday night Homework

While the big questions in Bay St. Louis might be the number of shingles it takes to cover a 1,500 square foot roof- the big question of the night in Memphis is "How many cups are in 8 gallons?" Ann Elizabeth and I did some math homework tonight. I was helpful until we got to the metric part. Every part of me wanted to ask Ann if she ever planned to live in Iceland, but I resisted. Jean IV is sitting on the couch playing "Sweet Home Alabama" on the guitar and Hannah Grace is sitting in front of the computer doing something...God has been good today. Lots of phone calls, but the REAL work is being done by Curt, Jordan, Jocie and Andy while I'm away. Truth be known they do the REAL work while I'm there as well. What a blessing to have such incredible people to labor with. Miss ya'll already--- JORDAN, Keep the house clean!!!! P.S. I got a much needed haircut and beard trim today- went to the goat tee to move away from the 'Castaway' look from the cover of "ByFaith". P.S.S. I have no idea what Jackson is doing- he walked up as we were taking the picture. I think he's on tap to make the move to the Bay this coming Monday with me. I figure it's a waste to have him miss all the good sticks still lying around.

3 comments:

Jordan Sikkema said...

Roomate, if you get a dog we gotta find me a dog.

Cammie said...

we have 2 lab retrievers.....they'd really make the house feel homey.

Anonymous said...

Jean F. Larroux III,

I ran into your mom a couple of weekends ago at Walmart and she told me of your plans here in the Bay. I am so proud of you and your family. What a hard decision - to leave the comforts of home to come back "home" to help rebuild this community.

If you need a home cooked meal let me know - Sam and I would love to have you over - yes - Sam and I FINALLY got married. So many good things have come from Katrina ... I can see that now. I am sure this is a scary change for your kids as well... I have a daughter, Margaret, she just turned 11 - and I would be happy to introduce her to your daughter - they could play together. Margaret is quite the basketball player!!

Please let me know if you need anything - I received an email from "Andy" and that was how I found this website. You are in my prayers and I pray for you and your family!

Tina (Cotie)